Canon SELPHY CP510 Driver Download
Canon SELPHY CP510 Driver Download – Canon Selphy CP510 is just a small photo printer that is PictBridge compatible allow primary making from electronic camera. Canon Selphy CP510 characteristics 300 dpi dye-sublimation thermal making engineering that designs a century sturdy photographs, may print as much as 300 x 300 dpi quality, protective sleek coating, ability to print postcard measurement photo in under 1 moments or ten small labels in 31 seconds, retractable USB wire, PictBridge and Canon Direct Print support and support Windows and Macintosh connectivity.
The Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP510 will change everything you believed you realized about Canon photo printers. It’s so extremely quickly and remarkably economical! Treasure your family’s thoughts as sleek, sturdy photographs from the SELPHY CP510. Immediate designs primary from your digicam at less than 30 dollars per print. Plus, you can print immediately from Wireless camera phones (optional accessory required), PictBridge digital cameras and more all with out a computer. It’s merely amazing. It’s the perfect companion for the digital-camera and an easy way for you really to get the most out of it.
USB Form A for camera; USB Form N for computer; Connect to camera via USB screen wire Unit Dimensions – 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.48 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0mm / Weighs Approx. 33.2 oz./940g Power Resource – DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200 (included) Battery Bunch NB-CP2L recommended Included pc software on CD-ROM – ZoomBrowser EX 5.1 (Windows )PhotoRecord 2.2.2 (Windows)ImageBrowser 5.1 (Macintosh)PhotoStitch 3.1 (Windows/Macintosh )CP Printer Drivers (Windows/Macintosh) Different recommended components – Credit Card Measurement Paper Cassette PCC-CP100, Printer Carrying Bag CPB-100, Battery Bunch NB-CP2L, Wireless Adapter BU-20
How to Wireless Connection
How to start my Canon Printer with the wireless internet connection, making the connection between the printers and devices, such as computers/smartphones/tablets, using a wireless modem/router. If you have a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make a wireless connection.
- It could be an alternative to Relationship strategies, with regards to the wireless hub type.
- The network settings could be transformed, you are able to improvements the SSID and protection method on the printer.
- Following the bond between a tool and a wireless modem/router is effectively completed and Wi-Fi is shown in the device’s screen, you can connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
How to USB Connection
- Download software drivers based on your operating system version in the table below.
- Please double click on the file the software driver and then follow the instructions.
- Connecting the printer using a USB cable to your computer.
- Note If the installation procedure is completed try to print the test page.
- If it delivers the perfect print then the printer is ready for use.