Canon PIXMA TS704 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS704 Driver Download – PIXMA TS704 Lightweight, inexpensive and with excellent connection, this printer brings high end and easy operability to your house or office. Lightweight and connected printer for the house or office, Huge in features but little in dimensions, Canon’s smallest-ever 5-ink single function printer has a sizable 350-sheet basic report capacity to provide skilled papers and top quality images with seamless connection – and all for an affordable price.
Connect with Ethernet or link a laptop, PC or smart product at the feel of an option and printing with the Canon PRINT app, AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android) or Windows 10 Mobile. Take advantage of uninterrupted printing with a high basic report capacity of 350 blankets and monitor ink levels via the 2-line LCD, which can tell you their position at a glance.
Save report with auto 2-sided printing and up effectiveness with high-yield cartridges. Print 2x more pages with XL ink compared to standard capsules – 5 single inks suggest just bare tube require replacing. Stay touching your business using Management Data Base. Monitor printer usage, preservation, ink levels and troubleshoot, all from a central location. Unleash your creativity with a number of creative apps and printing on restickable, magnetic or square picture paper. You can also style and printing your own personal nail stickers.
How to Wireless Connection
How to start my Canon Printer with the wireless internet connection, making the connection between the printers and devices, such as computers/smartphones/tablets, using a wireless modem/router. If you have a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make a wireless connection.
- It could be an alternative to Relationship strategies, with regards to the wireless hub type.
- The network settings could be transformed, you are able to improvements the SSID and protection method on the printer.
- Following the bond between a tool and a wireless modem/router is effectively completed and Wi-Fi is shown in the device’s screen, you can connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
How to USB Connection
- Download software drivers based on your operating system version in the table below.
- Please double click on the file the software driver and then follow the instructions.
- Connecting the printer using a USB cable to your computer.
- Note If the installation procedure is completed try to print the test page.
- If it delivers the perfect print then the printer is ready for use.