Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver Download – The Canon Maxify iB4120 is just a regular inkjet printer. It works together with Windows and macOS. The capability of the main paper dish is 250 sheets, an ample size. There exists a 2nd dish for full-size paper, allowing you to load letterhead paper, for instance. The printer includes a little 2-inch present screen. You are able to join right to a PC with a USB wire, or to your system router both wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet cable. When startup for use, the Canon Maxify iB4120 requires a place that procedures 11.3 inches high by 17.7 inches broad by 24.3 inches deep.
print papers easily and wirelessly with the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Instant Little Office Inkjet Printer which functions speeds of 24 ipm in dark and 15.5 ipm in color in addition to a optimum print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. That printer also has intelligent duplex making functions and employs a four-color Dual Immune Large Thickness Printer Program with pigment-based printer for producing smudge- and water-resistant prints. Additionally, it’s two 250-sheet input trays for a complete volume of 500 sheets.
The printer works together with MAXIFY Printing Solutions for instant and portable making functions, including Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. The machine is also designed with longevity in mind with a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages. The iB4120 presents USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
How to Wireless Connection
How to start my Canon Printer with the wireless internet connection, making the connection between the printers and devices, such as computers/smartphones/tablets, using a wireless modem/router. If you have a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make a wireless connection.
- It could be an alternative to Relationship strategies, with regards to the wireless hub type.
- The network settings could be transformed, you are able to improvements the SSID and protection method on the printer.
- Following the bond between a tool and a wireless modem/router is effectively completed and Wi-Fi is shown in the device’s screen, you can connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
How to USB Connection
- Download software drivers based on your operating system version in the table below.
- Please double click on the file the software driver and then follow the instructions.
- Connecting the printer using a USB cable to your computer.
- Note If the installation procedure is completed try to print the test page.
- If it delivers the perfect print then the printer is ready for use.